If you are in the paper works industry, a secretary of a company, student, teacher, surely, you will receive documents that are in different formats, such as Word document and PDF. However, we all know that it is difficult to edit in PDF especially whenever we change colors in text, highlight, and the background. That is why we listed three tools which have practical ways to change PDF color.
3 Practical Ways to Change PDF Color
LightPDF is a free online PDF editor and converter tool that is making a name in the PDF world. It offers lots of editing options such as adding text, inserting images, adding watermarks and more. Certainly, this tool also allows users to change the highlight color in a PDF which is a little bit difficult especially if you are new to editing PDFs. This tool is absolutely an ideal option for users who needs to edit online.
1. Go to its official webpage, click the “Choose file” button and select the PDF file that you need or you may drop the file in the program.
2. To change the highlight color, simply click the highlight icon then the red box icon to change the color that you want.
3. Choose the highlighted text to change its color and once done, click the diskette icon at the upper right part of the interface.
ApowerPDF is a PDF editor that has great features that will help you to make your task easier. This tool allows you to change the background color of your PDF file in just a few clicks. There are lots of PDF editors that can replace PDF background color, but this tool is the easiest one to use. Also, it has a simple interface and offers a lot of PDF editing tools based on your preference. You can add text, images, watermarks and more.
1. Download and install the software and select the PDF file that you want to use on the program.
2. Go to “Pages”, then under page design, choose “Background” then select “Add”.
3. Click the square box beside from color, set the color that you need.
Another tool that you can rely on terms of editing your PDF file is PDFElement. It is a tool that lets you create, convert, and edit your PDF file. Under editing, it lets you change the font style and size as well as font color. Speaking of color, this tool can change text color in PDF. This is a good feature that many users are looking for. It really gives you full control of your file wherein you can change anything that you want to change.
1. Download and install the software from its offical website. Click “Edit PDF” and choose the file that you need to edit.
2. Select the edit icon, then chose the text that you want to change, after that go to theme color and set the color you want.
3. Once finished editing, under file click “Save as” to save the PDF file.
That’s it. After trying different tools on the internet, we summed up the best tools that you can get. They can change the highlight color, background color and text color on your PDF file. Try them and you will experience hassle-free work with editing your PDF file. Comment below if you have another tool that you know.